Carolina Comfort’s home HVAC maintenance program
- Two maintenance services per year
- Priority over non-contract customers
- Same day call outs
- One-time Emergency Credit (EC)
- No diagnostic fees
- No after-hours rates for service calls
- 10% discount on all parts and refrigerant not covered under warranty
You’ll have peace of mind knowing your HVAC system is fully prepared for the summer and winter months. While avoiding system breakdowns and unnecessary repairs.
Heating and AC maintenance services across South Carolina
Whether you want to extend the life of your HVAC system, or ensure peak efficiency during hot summers and cold winters, we’ve got you covered. Our HVAC technicians will identify any issues that limit your HVAC system’s performance, such as:
- Debris in burner and blower cavities
- Bad furnace filters
- Dust on pilot light
- Thermostat issues
- Dirty blower blades
- Dirty flame sensor
- Damaged heat exchanger
- Onboard electronic problems
- Leaky ductwork
- Low refrigerant
- Dirty coils
- Broken condenser fans
- Dirty elements
- Mold or mildew accumulation
- Dirty filters
- Malfunctioning thermostats
Before the peak of summer and winter begins, AC and furnace maintenance should be your first priority. And when you deal with Carolina Comfort, maintaining your HVAC system becomes ours.
HVAC maintenance services you can depend on
Like all heavily used equipment, HVAC units suffer from wear and tear as the years go by. Instead of waiting for your AC or heating system to break down, plan ahead by scheduling regular maintenance before problems arise. You’ll:
- Prevent sudden breakdowns
- Save on costly repair bills
- Extend the life of your HVAC system
- Improve indoor air quality
- Keep energy bills low
- Heat and cool your home efficiently
- Keep your manufacturer warranty valid
Since 1992, we’ve been maintaining, repairing, and installing HVAC systems for our neighbors across South Carolina. You can trust us to ensure your HVAC system runs at peak efficiency, so you’ll benefit from lower energy bills, and a long-lasting heating and cooling system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in AC maintenance?
Identifying issues that could lead to unexpected breakdowns is vital to preserve the life of your AC system. So, we’ll:
- Perform safety checks on HVAC system
- Check refrigerant levels
- Identify ductwork leaks
- Locate refrigerant leaks
- Replace lubrication oil on belts and motors
- Clean the fan, motors, and condenser
- Diagnose thermostat issues
- Inspect electrical components
- Measure airflow
- Check dirty coils, filters, and elements
How often should I have my HVAC Unit serviced?
Heating and AC maintenance services should take place twice a year. Once during Spring/Summer, and again during Fall/Winter to ensure your HVAC unit runs at peak efficiency and avoids potential breakdowns.
What happens if my AC is not serviced?
Regular maintenance ensures your HVAC system runs smoothly. So, if your AC is not serviced, you’ll be faced with a range of problems, such as:
- Invalid manufacturer warranty
- Unexpected breakdowns
- Expensive repairs
- Early replacement of entire system
- Higher energy bills
How long does AC maintenance take?
Generally, it takes up to an hour per HVAC unit. However, if the system hasn’t been serviced in quite a while, it can take longer due to impacted coils and other issues.
Will AC maintenance make my old system work better?
Of course. Regular home AC maintenance will ensure your system runs at peak efficiency. But if your HVAC system hasn’t been serviced in a long time, you may have major issues to deal with. And could be facing extensive repairs, or even replacement of your entire system.