Commercial air conditioning maintenance with Carolina Comfort
Whether your business is open to the public, or mainly populated by employees, peak efficiency of your HVAC system is essential. Keeping everyone cool and comfortable in the summer months should be your top priority to keep productivity up. That’s why commercial HVAC maintenance includes:
- Refrigerant level checks and refills
- Lubrication checks
- Condensation drain cleaning
- Blow checks
- Air flow distribution checks
- Safety control checks
- Condenser coil checks
- Thermostat diagnostics
- Electrical health and connectivity checks
Preventative maintenance exposes any hidden issues with your HVAC system, so you won’t be faced with unexpected downtime and repairs in the future. With Carolina Comfort, we’ll keep your business operating through the hottest summers, and coldest winters.
Reasons why you need a commercial air conditioning service
Delays on diagnosing minor issues with your HVAC system, can quickly accelerate into major reductions on your bottom line. Regular maintenance helps you avoid replacing your heating or cooling system before its time, and allows your business to benefit from:
- Lower operating costs
- Impressive return on investment (ROI)
- Extended lifespan of equipment
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower energy consumption
- Less breakdowns
There’s no one size fits all solution when it comes to HVAC maintenance, repairs, or installations. So, our team works with you, your business, and your budget, to perform commercial HVAC maintenance. We’ll help extend the life of your HVAC system for years to come.
Commercial HVAC maintenance company you can rely on
- After hours maintenance to avoid disruption
- Full commercial HVAC maintenance for any business premises
- Honest, reliable, and affordable HVAC technicians
- Personalized solutions for your business
You’ll have peace of mind knowing your HVAC system won’t break down unexpectedly. And ensure your investment is protected, long into the future. When you need commercial HVAC maintenance, think Carolina Comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is commercial HVAC Maintenance so important?
Unexpected downtime can make a huge impact on your business. Especially when you need to invest in extensive repairs or a new HVAC system. Commercial HVAC maintenance ensures your system stays operational when you need it, and:
- Increases longevity of equipment
- Performs at peak capacity
- Improves indoor air quality
- Lowers operating costs
- Prevents loss of inventory, customers, and revenue
- Avoids unexpected downtime
Is there anything I can do to increase the efficiency of my HVAC system?
Regular preventative maintenance is the best way to increase the efficiency of your HVAC system. You can also:
- Change air filters regularly
- Keep vents clear
- Make sure outdoor units are free of debris
- Check ductwork for leaks
- Add insulation to property and ductwork
How often should I change the filters in my commercial HVAC system?
Depending on manufacturer recommendations, air filters should be replaced anywhere between once a month to four times per year. For peak efficiency, we advise you change air filters at least once per month.