We Service Columbia, SC and The Surrounding Areas
The Carolina Comfort team is excited to help you with all of your heating and cooling needs. You can reach us using your favorite method or take a few moments to fill out our request information form below – one of our team members will contact you shortly to follow up with your form submission.
Local Driving Directions
From Downtown Lexington
- Starting on East Main St, head towards North Lake Drive and then turn right onto North Lake Drive.
- While on North Lake Drive turn left to stay on North Lake Drive at the light right by the SpeedWay Gas Station.
- Continuing on North Lake Drive head across the Lake Murray Dam and then once across turn right onto Bush River Rd at the light by Sunoco Gas Station.
- Once on Bush River Rd, Carolina Comfort will be on left after driving a bit just before Saluda Shoals.
From Downtown Columbia
- Starting on Assembly St, in front of the State House, head down Assembly St towards I26 and then turn left at the light, by the McDonalds, onto Elmwood Ave.
- Once on Elmwood head towards I26 and keep right towards I26 West, and then stay on until exit 106A for St Andrews Rd.
- Head down St Andrews Rd and then turn left onto Bush River Rd after the BI-LO.
- While on Bush River Rd Carolina Comfort will be on your right just after Saluda Shoals.
From Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Starting from airport Blvd keep left heading towards lexington and make your way to to Platt Springs Rd and then turn right onto Platt Springs Rd
- Once on platt Springs road turn left onto Wattling Rd right after BB&T.
- Once on Wattling Rd at the end of the street turn right onto Augusta Rd right after Sunoco Gas Station.
- Once on Augusta Rd make your way towards I26 and take take the I26 West on ramp, once on I26 keep left at the fork towards Spartanburg.
- After the fork take exit 106A St Andrews Road West. Continue on St Andrews Rd until you turn left onto Bush River Rd, just after ALDI.
- As you go down Bush River Rd, Carolina Comfort will be on your right after the Saluda Shoals park.