You can count on our 24-hour AC repair service
Even properly maintained AC units can suffer from malfunctions and failures. So, we’ve got our service trucks stocked up with parts for every make and model around. From specialized repairs to new installations, we’ve seen, and done it all. You’ll know it’s an emergency if you notice:
- Warm air coming through vents
- Strange, unusual noises
- High humidity indoors
- Unpleasant odors
- Blown fuses
- Tripped breakers
- Shaking or vibrating from outside unit
Minor issues can quickly escalate into major disasters. Whether you need to keep your home, or your business cool and comfortable throughout the blistering heat, we’ll help you solve any issues, no matter how easy or complex they seem.
Emergency heating repair service for the cold winter months
Although South Carolina winters can be mild, everyone likes a warm, cozy home when the cold sets in. Malfunctions with your heating system can be a nuisance, and sometimes even dangerous if not sorted quickly. You may need an emergency furnace repair if:
- Your furnace is running, but there’s no heat
- You notice electrical issues, such as blown fuses and tripping breakers
- You hear loud, banging noises
- You can smell heating fuel like gas or oil
- Your carbon monoxide alarm is ringing
Decades of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of HVAC systems, means we’ll solve your problems, fast. You’ll never have to worry about extortionate diagnostic fees or expensive repair costs, when you call Carolina Comfort for emergency heating repairs.
We’ll take care of your emergency AC repairs
Since we opened our doors in 1992, we’ve been supplying residential and commercial emergency AC repairs to our neighbors. No matter how complex your HVAC problems are, or what time of day or night it is, you can count on us for:
- Fast, reliable, and efficient emergency repairs
- HVAC technicians on call 24/7
- Honest, affordable pricing
- Decades of experience repairing HVAC systems
- Accurate estimates with no hidden costs
Providing an honest, reliable, and affordable emergency AC repair service is our top priority. When you work with Carolina Comfort, your emergency is our emergency. So, you know you can depend on us for all your HVAC repairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AC going out an emergency?
With our South Carolina summer temperatures, it’s definitely an emergency if your AC stops working. Especially if there are young children, elderly parents, or medically vulnerable people inside your property.
Even if it’s a small issue that’s causing the AC failure, it’s best to get it sorted immediately, before it turns into a bigger problem.
What is considered an HVAC Emergency?
HVAC emergencies are any problems with your HVAC system that:
- Could cause injuries
- Impose dangers to your health
- Could damage your property like fires, water leaks, fuel leaks
- Cause your heating or cooling system to stop working
If you’re not sure if your HVAC problem is an emergency, call us anyway and we’ll help you determine if you need emergency repairs.
If my AC can’t be repaired, how long will it take to replace it?
It’s hard to give a definitive answer, as the time it takes to replace an AC system depends on a few factors:
- Choosing make and model
- Finding a system to suit your budget
- Organizing parts and installation
- Arranging HVAC permits
For a detailed estimate of how long it will take to replace your AC system, give us a call.