You can count on our 24-hour AC repair service
- Warm air coming through vents
- Strange, unusual noises
- High humidity indoors
- Unpleasant odors
- Blown fuses
- Tripped breakers
- Shaking or vibrating from outside unit
Minor issues can quickly escalate into major disasters. Whether you need to keep your home, or your business cool and comfortable throughout the blistering heat, we’ll help you solve any issues, no matter how easy or complex they seem.
Emergency heating repair service for the cold winter months
- Your furnace is running, but there’s no heat
- You notice electrical issues, such as blown fuses and tripping breakers
- You hear loud, banging noises
- You can smell heating fuel like gas or oil
- Your carbon monoxide alarm is ringing
Decades of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of HVAC systems, means we’ll solve your problems, fast. You’ll never have to worry about extortionate diagnostic fees or expensive repair costs, when you call Carolina Comfort for emergency heating repairs.
We’ll take care of your emergency AC repairs
- Fast, reliable, and efficient emergency repairs
- HVAC technicians on call 24/7
- Honest, affordable pricing
- Decades of experience repairing HVAC systems
- Accurate estimates with no hidden costs
Providing an honest, reliable, and affordable emergency AC repair service is our top priority. When you work with Carolina Comfort, your emergency is our emergency. So, you know you can depend on us for all your HVAC repairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AC going out an emergency?
Even if it’s a small issue that’s causing the AC failure, it’s best to get it sorted immediately, before it turns into a bigger problem.
What is considered an HVAC Emergency?
- Could cause injuries
- Impose dangers to your health
- Could damage your property like fires, water leaks, fuel leaks
- Cause your heating or cooling system to stop working
If you’re not sure if your HVAC problem is an emergency, call us anyway and we’ll help you determine if you need emergency repairs.
If my AC can’t be repaired, how long will it take to replace it?
- Choosing make and model
- Finding a system to suit your budget
- Organizing parts and installation
- Arranging HVAC permits
For a detailed estimate of how long it will take to replace your AC system, give us a call.